1. Animals should definitely not wear clothing /Judi Barrett
Pictures of animals wearing clothes show why this would be a ridiculous custom for them to adopt.
2. Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? /Bill Martin
Colour and animals are shown together with a simple rhyming text, which contains some repetitive phrases.
3. Have you seen my duckling? /Nancy Tafuri
A mother duck leads her brood around the pond as she searches for one missing duckling.
4. King Bidgood’s in the bathtub/Audrey Wood
Despite pleas from his court, a funloving king refuses toget out of his bathtub to rule his kingdom. Includes an audio CD.
5. Clifford’s big book of stories /Norman Bridwell
Presents an illustrated collection of four favorite stories featuring Clifford the Big Red Dog.
6. Don’t wake the baby! /Dawn Apperley
The story is about a little squirrel who jumps & play the whole day & at the end of the day.
7. Edwardo : the horriblest boy in the whole wide world/ John Burningham
Young Edwardo accidentally changes from the most horrible boy to the nicest boy in the whole world.
8. Do you have a hat?/ Eileen Spinelli
Rhyming text describes a great variety of hats worn by celebrities throughout history.