Sharanya Narayani International School (SNIS) is offering its second ESL Camp during Summer 2017. The first ESL Camp was successfully completed on October 22, 2016.
The objectives of the camp are:
- To give non-English speaking students an exposure to Indian culture, food, and society
- To provide them with an intensive exposure to English during their time at SNIS
- To provide them with activities in Physical Education, Science, Music, Art, Dance, etc. with emphasis on English during the activities
- To provide them with an opportunity to explore the city of Bangalore & surrounding areas during the weekends
- To provide them with a sense of school and hostel timings and routines while they are at SNIS