As one of the students at SNIS aptly put: “This is not a hostel… it is boarding”, SNIS is a home away from home with premiere boarding facilities for its students. Both weekly boarders and regular boarders enjoy the boarding facilities with dedicated teachers and trained dorm parents in supervisory capacities.
Key features of our Boarding
Rooms and campus facilities:
- Safe, secure and hygienic environment
- Each room can house three students
- Separate hostel blocks for girls and boys
- A/C rooms available upon request
- Attached toilet and shower in every room
- Individual bed, wardrobe, and study table for each boarder
- Reading corner in every room where collaborate and study together
- Dedicated team for housekeeping and laundry
- Recreation hall and well-equipped indoor sports complex
- Supervised and secured access to phone and internet
- Nutritious and well balanced food
- Veg and Non-Veg food cooked in separate kitchens with a variety of cuisines.
- School Infirmary with full-time (24/7) nurse and doctor on-call
- Temple, Meditation and Prayer Room
- After-school Sports and other co-curricular activities such as art, music, dance etc.
- Yoga and Meditation Sessions
- Academic Support from on-campus teachers
- Student counselling for physical, emotional, and psychological well-being of our boarders
- Trained and qualified dorm parents (hostel superintendents)
- Outings once a month which include fun excursions and exciting educational outbound adventure trips